● Absolute Maximum Ratings（Ta=25℃）
※Duty 1/10， Pulse Width 0.1ms.
△Soldering time max 10sec
■ please refer to IF-Ta diagram of curves for the temperature during application
● Warm –white
● Soldering :
1. Manual Soldering
The temperature of the iron tip should not be higher than 350℃and Soldering time to be within 3 seconds per solder-pad.
2. Reflow Soldering
Preheating : 140℃~160℃±5℃,within 2 minutes. Operation heating : 260℃(Max.) within 10 seconds.(Max) Gradual Cooling (Avoid quenching).
In order to avoid the absorption of moisture, it is recommended to solder LEDs as soon as possible after unpacking the sealed envelope.
If the envelope is still packed, to store it in the environment as following:
(1) Temperature : 5℃-30℃(41℉)Humidity : RH 60﹪Max.
(2) After this bag is opened, devices that will be applied to infrared reflow, vapor-phase reflow, or equivalent soldering process must be:
a. Completed within 168 hours.
b. Stored at less than 30% RH.
(3) Devices require baking before mounting, if:
(2) a or (2) b is not met.
(4) If baking is required, devices must be baked under below conditions: 48 hours at 60℃±3℃.